Saturday 28 July 2018

What a BEE-ewdiful Day!



Today was the Annerley Junction Market, and I would like to thank everyone who came along and helped me draw to raise money to save the bees. 

Thanks to Ace Comics and Games, and Art Class for hosting me in the arcade. Thanks to Simon from Save The Bees Australia for the t-shirt and all the info to help me understand more about bees. 

I hope you all managed to make it to the sustainability hub and saw the Australian native stingless bees, they were gorgeous!

I will be attending the next market to do another long drawing to raise money for another good cause.

Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date on events happening around Brisbane I will be appearing at and workshops I will be hosting.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Still working on the bees

I wish to say hello to all the folks and welcome to the newest update in two weeks! I am now back at Uni for the next 12 weeks studying ha...