Thursday 26 July 2018

LET'S SAVE THE BEES TOGETHER!

So it's only one more day til the 10 metre drawing attempt to Save The Bees! Are you ready to put your drawing on the paper and donate?

My cat, Ronin, has kindly modeled his new Bee outfit (for treats of course), to help raise money for Save The Bees Australia.

I will be at the Annerley Arcade between Ace Comics and Art Class from 9am til 2pm.

Art Class in Annerley have free face painting and kids craft classes from 9 til 11am.
Ace Comics is open too to get your fix of comic goodness.
The Annerley Community Bookshop is great to browse through and buy your next reading adventure too.
And there will be market stalls and music all day all along Ipswich Road in Annerley down to the school and down Dudley Street also.






 Save The Bees Australia sent me this awesome t-shirt to wear tomorrow while drawing! I'm very thankful to Simon and guys there who are doing a great job re-homing problem swarms and researching into the nasty varroa mite.


I hope to see you tomorrow!

<3 Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still working on the bees

I wish to say hello to all the folks and welcome to the newest update in two weeks! I am now back at Uni for the next 12 weeks studying ha...