Saturday 11 August 2018

Still working on the bees

I wish to say hello to all the folks and welcome to the newest update in two weeks!

I am now back at Uni for the next 12 weeks studying hard to earn my Bachelor of Visual Arts. The teachers are fantastic, and just a minute walk from Brisbane’s beautiful Southbank (and some of the best food places around for hungry students).

I have taken a section of the 5 metre bee drawing and am using a digital program to create a coloured image for purchase in my store very shortly. The colours are soft and muted, and would make a lovely greeting card.

Here is the work in progress, please let me know if it would look better as a postcard or greeting card.




Tomorrow I return to Uni for more creative learning, so I’m hoping to get to the edible garden at Southbank and take some pictures for inspiration.

Take care

<3 Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still working on the bees

I wish to say hello to all the folks and welcome to the newest update in two weeks! I am now back at Uni for the next 12 weeks studying ha...