Friday 20 July 2018

Dragon drawing workshop at Art Class.

Wow you guys! I taught my very first kids' drawing workshop over the winter holidays, and I had a blast! I think the kids did too.

Thanks to Katie from Art Class in Annerley, I was able to teach young dragon-lings how to draw their very own dragon from start to finish.

Each dragon-ling received their own dragon drawing kit that included a small zine of some of my own sketchbook creations, a dragon workbook, and how to draw my own cute dragon - Jabberdraw!


 Preparations must be made for the workshop - this is the pack the kids got
on completion of their dragons.


 Such happy dragons and their creators!


 
More happy dragon creators.


And more happy dragon-lings!



I will be offering more kids drawing workshops in the September holidays at Art Class with Katie, and as we get closer, they will be announced, so check back here, on my Facebook page, or on the Art Class website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still working on the bees

I wish to say hello to all the folks and welcome to the newest update in two weeks! I am now back at Uni for the next 12 weeks studying ha...